Thinking about filing a claim for social security benefits?
It is important to know that hiring a South Carolina Disability lawyer may increase the likelihood that you are able to secure social security benefits.
I Need a Disability Lawyer to:
- Apply for Disability Benefits
- File for Reconsideration
- Request a Hearing
- Appeal Hearing Decision
- File Suit in Federal Court
If your claim for social security benefits is initially denied, do not get discouraged. As many as 80 to 90 percent of disability claims are automatically denied. If you need Social Security disability benefits (SSDI), you will probably need a South Carolina disability lawyer to help you obtain them. If you are thinking about applying for social security benefits, we may be able to help before you’re even denied: a Strom disability lawyer is available to help you prepare and submit an SSDI claim on your behalf at no charge.
Strom Disability Lawyers Help at Every Step
As SC disability lawyers at, we have represented hundreds of Social Security claimants in South Carolina. We see every case through to resolution. While your attorney’s role depends on the particular facts of your case, a Social Security disability attorney at the Strom Law Firm can take charge of the following concerns
What Kind of Help Do You Need? Select One:
- Apply for Social Security Disability Benefits. When we submit an application on your behalf, our disability lawyers can ensure that your benefits claim is not denied due to an error or for incomplete information. From there, we’ll manage the entire process for you. Depending upon your situation, it may include filing an appeal all the way to a Federal Court suit if necessary.
- Fight Denied Disability Benefits & File for Reconsideration. Even a social security claimant who has a legitimate illness or disability may get turned down before successfully obtaining benefits under the Social Security Act. You have the right to appeal your denial and recover lost benefits.
- Request a Hearing After a Second Denial If your claim is rejected after filing a reconsideration request, our social security disability attorneys can appeal and continue to seek benefits on your behalf by requesting a hearing with a Social Security Administrative Law Judge.
- Appeal Hearing Decision If a Social Security Administrative Law Judge rules against you and denies your claim for Social Security benefits, we can appeal by submitting a legal brief on your behalf. The brief will be reviewed by an Appeals Board.
- File Suit in Federal Court. If previous appeals are denied, the next step is to file suit in Federal District Court. We will review your case to determine if this is appropriate for your claim.
Welcome to the Strom Law Firm Difference
Founded in 1995 by Pete Strom, former U.S. State Attorney, our team stands ready to assist you.
If you have applied for Social Security disability or Supplemental Security Income benefits because you are unable to work, the South Carolina disability lawyers at Strom Law are dedicated to helping you receive the disability benefits that you deserve.
It is important to know that filing a claim for social security benefits takes time. The Social Security Administration is backlogged at every step of the process. The sooner our disability lawyers can get your claim into the system, the sooner you may be entitled to the benefits you’ve earned.
If your claim has been denied, you may feel as though you do not have anywhere to turn. You can appeal your denial of Social Security benefits. Our firm can help.
We understand that being denied your Social Security disability benefits can leave you with mounting medical bills, lost wages and lost assets, creating a difficult financial situation for you and your family. Strom disability lawyers have the experience and legal resources necessary to appeal your denied disability claim before the government and win the benefits you’ve earned.